The Business Development Associate role will utilize Nethermind’s engineering talent to accelerate the adoption & development of permissionless, open & decentralized systems. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of a pivotal time in web3.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a member of the Business Development team, you will focus on the growth of Nethermind’s business across Security Audits, and formal Verification
Your responsibilities will bemultifaceted andwill require you to be proactive and motivated. You will attract new clients, build relationships with them, negotiate and close deals, and manage existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will focus on working with Security Audits, formal verification, and real-time monitoring
This is an enormous opportunity to utilize your problem-solving ability and pave the path for the future of Blockchain technology.
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients
- Building strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Engaging with projects across ecosystems
- Identify and invent new value propositions with existing relationships and partners
- Assisting with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, etc
- 2+ years of work experience in sales or business development
- Experience in web3 isrequired
- Previous experience selling security services and products ispreferred
- Proven experience in sales and closing deals (provide measurable results)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written/verbal communication & presentation skills
- Ability to generate and acquire new leads
- Strong network in Web3 space (Ethereum,Starknet, other L2s)
- Experience on working with marketing on lead generation campaigns
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and explaining your ideas concisely
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset. Ability to work fast, and autonomous
- Good knowledge ofBlockchaintechnology & the crypto space.
- Great at building & leveraging relationships, while maintaining and bringing relationships with an already existing base of clients/connections (portfolio)
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of sales, marketing and operations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $33k - $75k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: