Business Development Manager
- Have demonstrated prioritization and focus, alongside cross-functional collaboration
- Participated in research and commercial strategy development with internal teams
- Can help build strong relationships with community, and ecosystem and ideally have your own Rolodex
- Experience handling third-party relationships and communicating key findings and proposals
- 3-5+ years experience in partnerships/business development in blockchain, NFT projects, etc.
- Strong experience negotiating partnerships in fast-moving industries
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- If you have served as an early/founding team member in a crypto company. That’s very desired!
- This individual will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing opportunities for growing our product ecosystem, including new product launches, and directly or indirectly leading a team of engineers and other cross-functional teams to execute against our product roadmap and strategy.
- Drive all key products at Harmony in close partnership with Platform
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on the crypto industry trends and competitor activity
- Define product vision, roadmaps, and goals in alignment with the company's overall strategy
- Help define the vision for the future of blockchain, in terms of tapping into new user segments, new experiences, etc.
- Work closely with Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations teams as well as the founders to develop go-to-market strategies
- 4-6 years of experience as a Product Manager. Team leadership experience preferred
- Passion for economics concepts, supply/ demand, market forces, and liquidity along with a very strong desire to build great user experience
- Strong communication skills and hygiene, with excellent cross-functional leadership
- Experience in the crypto and/or NFT industry
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM