The primary responsibility of this position is to acquire and support institutionaland VIPtrading clients. You will serve as the primary point of contact internally and externally for our Institutionaland VIPclientsbaseandwill be responsible for providing premier service and support to our most valued institutional clients.
In Institutional Coverage you’ll:
- Develop and apply your insights to identify impactful partnership opportunities for BitMart institutional and VIP clients
- Explore business opportunities and drive the plan for execution
- Liaise with internal product partners to facilitate product improvements and to provide great experiences to clients.
- Assist customer service workflows, streamline client management rules, and actively track the status of key institutional clients
- Build strong relationships with clients, decipher product improvement needs, and work cross-functionally to provide solutions
- Support the senior coverage team to develop and grow long-term relationships with key clients
- Be an ambassador of BitMart, constantly improving your knowledge of our offering and sharpening your knowledge of best market practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Open to working with clients and cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Have significant deal experience in tech or financial services
- Driven to grow and learn in the crypto space
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills to produce quality presentations and other material for client meetings/pitches.
Working experience in banking, investment, trading,or Crypto experience is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $33k - $60k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: