Job Position: Business Development Specialist
Location: Texas, US (Remote Acceptable)
Contact: [email protected]
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
- Be the expert on our staking and infrastructure products, serving as the subject matter expert on product features, answering technical cryptocurrency-related questions, and demonstrating how InfStones can fit into clients' overall strategy
- Serve as the primary business development contact for a group of InfStones highest value institutional clients, co-owning the relationship with our Institutional Coverage sales teams from the top of the funnel through on platform support
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing InfStones institutional clients, driving successful integrations with the institutional product suite and impact on the overall business
- Provide a best-in-class experience for our clients through effective stakeholder management, decisive prioritization, and efficient execution across institutional teams
- Effectively triage, manage, and prioritize incoming client requests. Manage requests through to resolution, including delegating across teams of subject matter experts
- Understand complex, multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure that our institutional clients are integrated appropriately and using our product suite optimally
- Bachelor in Economics / Finance/Management, or other Business related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an institutional client partner/services/advisory role in the financial services or technology industry
- Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization
- Experience with relationship or account management for institutional clients, liaising with executive leadership, management, and/or senior operations contacts
- Excellent communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and clients
Prefers (Nice to have)
- Clear understanding of the blockchain infrastructure
- Relevant experience in start-ups
- Experience with Agile management tools, and CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM