At Persona, we're building the first universal and comprehensive identity infrastructure to help businesses of all sizes better serve and protect their customers' identities. Our identity platform enables businesses to securely collect and manage their customers' personal information, to verify that their customers' are who they say they are, to analyze and detect fraud and abuse, and to pull sensitive reports about their customers in a privacy-centric way. In a world where consumer behaviors are changing and privacy and identity are taking on a new meaning, we want to help businesses find their superpowers and do it while putting their customers, the people, first.
We believe that the community function will play a critical role in growing Persona into an enduring business and sought-after brand in the industry. The community lead will take an entrepreneurial approach to developing new strategies, programs, and experiences through partnerships, events, digital experiences, content, and social to drive growth.
What you will achieve
- Develop and own Persona’s community strategy. Design initiatives for how we engage with startup, fintech, web3, and compliance/fraud communities to drive brand awareness and deliver a differentiated experience
- Articulate a vision using content to build long-term, habitual relationships between Persona and the startup, fintech, web3, and compliance/fraud communities
- Launch, manage, and moderate a digital forum (e.g. Discord or Slack) for customers to engage with each other, get support, and provide product and marketing feedback
- Work with the team to create a Startup scholarship program
- Generate developer advocacy and encourage people to build with Persona as a core part of their applications/businesses
- Identify and build brand presence with existing communities our core audience engages with (Linkedin Groups, Slack communities, Meetups, etc)
- Curate insights and feedback to inform and support content strategy, social media channels, and marketing initiatives
- Support the development of a Persona academy
What you will bring to Persona
- You are self-driven and have a “get it done” attitude — you are comfortable navigating ambiguity, relentlessly prioritize based upon business impact, and are able to keep multiple workstreams on track in an extremely fast-moving environment
- You build authentic relationships — you have the ability to earn trust quickly and are skilled in building advocacy programs
- You are creative and always looking for opportunities — community-building presents opportunities in the darkest and most random of corners. Opportunity doesn’t always look like it normally does
- You are curious — you like to develop deep customer, product, and industry knowledge so you can draw the connections. You optimize for learning at every stop
- You are a strong communicator — you have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can distill complex technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our DEI Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.