- Manage OKX community daily operations.
- Assist in providing written content for OKX.
- Moderate the local OKX forums, social platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of OKX's local user base and influence.
- Host online and offline any experience between OKX and users.
- Organizing online events, assisting in offline meet-ups, and conducting product and service surveys.
- Manage OKX novice group operation and build the pertinent new user conversion strategy.
- KOL leads sourcing and onboarding.
- Help with translations and proofread content related to OKX.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach measurable value.
- Support OKX educational local content publishing.
- Provide user feedback and market insights.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in community management and campaign planning
- Experience and knowledge of Crypto/Web3 industry
- Presentation skills - Experience hosting streams/live broadcasts
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- A strong collaborator. Experience partnering with marketing teams
- Experience with Telegram and/or Discord
- Experience with Graphic Design, Video Editing, and/or SEO
This job is closed
Compensation: $32k - $81k *
Location: C Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $75k per year, with a minimum base salary of $40k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company
|Buenos Aires, Argentina