Revolutionizing Islamic Finance with Blockchain Technology
Are you ready to be part of a groundbreaking initiative that combines Islamic finance principles with cutting-edge blockchain technology?
Look no further than CAIZ – THE FIRST ISLAMIC ECOSYSTEM BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN.
At CAIZ, our mission is clear: to create a Fiqh compliant financial ecosystem that provides our community with fair and easy access to ethical financial products and services. We believe in empowering individuals to build a strong financial future while engaging in long-term economically beneficial behavior.
Our native coin, CAIZcoin, that fuels the CAIZblockchain. With CAIZcoin, you can make seamless payments, store value, and interact with a range of ethical financial products we are developing. The centerpiece of our ecosystem is the innovative CAIZapp, giving users complete control over their digital assets.
We are a passionate team reshaping finance, and we are expanding our dynamic workforce. Join us in a collaborative work environment focused on creating a fast and compliant money transfer structure.
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications
- Work with department heads to develop a consistent list of requirements
- Obtain suitable applicants through databases, online job boards, social media, etc.
- Conduct interviews and screen applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best fill open positions
- Completing paperwork for new employees
- Promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Manage internship programs or student programs
- Keep abreast of current labor laws and regulations and enforce them within the company
- Prepare hiring reports for the Director of Human Resources
- 3+ years of work experience in a Recruiter role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation
Level of studies: Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Human
Resources or similar
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Don't miss this opportunity – apply now and be part of the CAIZ revolution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $102k *
Location: Frankfurt Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Recruiter Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Recruiter is $150k per year, with a minimum base salary of $65k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 Recruiter Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|