Remote Recruiter Jobs in Web3
185 jobs found
Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
We are looking for an Director of People and Culture to join us as we continue to grow a team of Bitcoiners at the top of their game. This is an operational role that will focus on building and implementing the core human resources functions and policies for the organization during the growth and scaling phase.
- Review existing systems and processes and build a strategic plan to ensure they are ready to support the business with growth objectives.
- Primary point of contact with our PEO overseeing all federal, state, and local employment regulations
- Develop and document policies and procedures that are flexible and effective for a remote, international workforce.
- Manage and maintain candidate profiles and offers
- Establish a robust onboarding process for all departments including knowledge of benefits and internal policies and procedures.
- Work with finance in establishing competitive compensation packages in line with department budgets
- Work with Finance and Legal teams on employee and consultant agreements and make sure they are complete, maintained and kept up to date.
- Assist with Insurance renewal processes for health and risk management
- Be the go-to team member for all HR related inquiries.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Bitcoiner highly preferred.
- Experience across both HR and Talent functions.
- Understanding of international employment law.
- Experience with a startup environment.
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM