Tangany, based in Munich, is a highly innovative fintech company which offers a market leading b2b solution for the custody of digital assets on the blockchain (e.g. crypto currencies, tokenized securities, NFTs). Our solution is already employed by more than 40 institutional customers. Tangany is regulated by the German federal financial supervisory authority, BaFin.
As we continue growing rapidly, we are looking for support in a variety of functions. Apply now to become part of our collaborative team and develop your expertise in one of the most exciting technologies of the future.
- Create and negotiate outsourcing contracts, terms of service, and other agreements
- Review new regulations like MiCA, eWpG, KryptoWTransferV or similar and discuss them with our different teams
- Communicate with regulators about ongoing applications or new regulations
- Provide internal guidance on legal, regulatory, contractual, and compliance requirements
- Participate in industries meetings regarding crypto regulation
- Learn from the best legal advisors in the fields of crypto regulation
- Your work will be highly innovative not only for Tangany but for the market as a whole, and will have an influence on the entire crypto regulation.
- Fully qualified German lawyer (1st and 2nd state examination) with a focus on capital markets.
- First work experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written in English and German is a must
- Personal experience with crypto assets is a plus
- Passion about the future of crypto regulation and the possibility to be one of the first people that actually work with MiCA, crypto securities, and other newly introduced crypto regulations.
- An attractive annual salary in line with market conditions
- 30 vacation days per year plus half days at Christmas (24.12) and New Year's Eve (31.12)
- Possibility of virtual shares (ESOP) in the company
- Highly motivated, well-rehearsed team with diverse skill sets
- A guaranteed, fast learning curve and sufficient freedom
- Your choice of hardware (Mac, Windows, etc.)
- 100% remote work and flextime possible
- Plenty of fun with the Nintendo Switch and team events
The position is in Munich or remotely in Germany.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM