CST (Fraud) Analyst (Contractor) Location - Philippines (hybrid)
Blue Cube Services Ltd. is excited to recruit remote-working fraud specialists to work on a project for one of the world’s leading software platforms for digital assets.
**Please note that this role is paid in cryptocurrency and is a self-employed role. You are responsible for your own tax declarations**
We are seeking intelligent, driven, and analytically minded fraud contractors to support our growing Fraud team. The Fraud team works at one of the leading digital asset software platforms to reduce the risk for our customers, the company worldwide and combat fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing.
What you will do:
- Investigate known or suspected suspicious activity reported by customers, employees and third parties including bank partners.
- Request and review SoF & SoW information.
- Timely resolution of escalations from Client Success and other teams, collaborating with teams to communicate with affected customers if required.
- Report trends that can help our wider compliance teams to eradicate fraud.
- Partner with other departments to assist in developing fraud prevention strategies, identify controls requiring improvement and drive corrective action.
Experience & Skills we are looking for:
- An analytical mindset: you will be viewing large data sets and investigating customer accounts at a deep level.
- At least two (2) years prior experience within Banking, FinTech, Compliance, Fraud or a degree in a relevant field.
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies is advantageous but not required, as training will be provided.
- English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility. You will be working in a rapidly growing team that is required to provide true 24/7 coverage.
- Previous experience working in Compliance, Fraud will be a plus,
- Candidates must have access to an appropriate laptop with a camera or a webcam and a phone capable of running Google authenticator software
- Strong and reliable WiFi connection
- Candidates must be prepared to submit to further background / security checks if required
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation, in cryptocurrency.
- The opportunity to progress for high performers.
- Remote working
- Hours offered will depend on the volume of work coming into the team and individual performance.
- Working patterns may change as the markets we support are global, but this may include day/night shifts and some weekend work.
- This is a self-employed contractor role available only to candidates in jurisdictions where they are eligible to be compensated in cryptocurrency. You are responsible for your own tax declarations. Please ensure you are able to receive payment in cryptocurrency and understand how to cash this out if so required.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $99k *
Location: 00 Manila, Manila, Philippines
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|