Data Analyst and Reporter
- Pitch and write multiple data-driven news articles, features, and social posts (twitter threads, etc) each week.
- Contribute data reporting and analysis to stories and graphics conceived by others across departments.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data using a variety of tools and methods.
- Participate in news meetings and positively contribute to the editorial strategy.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, acquire, and analyze data using a range of tools, including spreadsheets and databases.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a journalist, with at least one year of data journalism experience.
- Interest and familiarity with NFTs, crypto, and Web3.
- Familiarity working with a CMS and with SEO best practices.
- Comfortable working independently with little oversight as well as collaboratively.
- To be considered for this position please submit three recent clips in addition to your resume and CV
About nft now
- nft now is an award-winning publication for web3 news, feature and analysis. Our mission is to empower the creators of culture and bring web3 technology from niche to mainstream. Web3 represents a singular opportunity to redefine how creators and communities share in the value they create, and we believe this technology will power a new economic model for creatives across all disciplines. As a diverse and multidisciplinary team, we embrace a culture of innovation, celebration and accountability as we work to build a more meaningful future through positive social impact and amplification of the voices that need to be heard.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Manila, Philippines|| |