What you might be doing:
- Analyse product metrics and provide insights and reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Analyse data and create reports to drive product decisions and bring actionable recommendations for product improvements.
- Perform exploratory analyses to discover new areas of opportunity for product and marketing, generate hypotheses and assess the potential benefits of a given opportunity.
- Be a primary point of contact for data needs within squads focusing on specific business objectives.
- Working together with product managers, help define OKRs that measure success and impact of squads, build and maintain dashboards and reports for tracking and visibility of these OKRs.
- Collaborate with other data analysts/scientists/engineers to make sure we provide accurate, consistent and robust solutions.
What you might bring:
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics role.
- MSc in a technical or business discipline.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with data analysis in Python (numpy, pandas, matplotlib).
- Experience with statistics (A/B testing, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing) is a plus.
- Ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate large amounts of information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ease in the creation of dashboards and reports, clear and concise written and verbal and communication >
- Independent and pro-active, organised, have the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, good communication skills, positive attitude and good work ethic.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M