We are Auros!
A high-frequency trading firm operating in the global cryptocurrency market. We have offices based in New York and Hong Kong, we are a 24/7/365 business, trading digital assets across 10+ locations around the globe driven by a team of world-class talent that spans 5 continents. We are one of the largest participants in the market, trading a significant share of global market turnover. We combine a systematic approach with our sophisticated pricing models and state-of-the-art execution capabilities, iterating regularly to ensure we have robust, reliable trading performance.
Summary of Position:
This is an opportunity to develop trading systems for crypto currencies in the rapidly evolving class of digital assets. You will work with our traders and other experienced developers on our Defi connectivity and infrastructure, building applications and tools that are critical to trading.
This position will be a very flexible role, working across multiple teams as required on tasks such as: Defi order management; blockchain and mempool inspection; wallet management; security; and blockchain node management.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and support Defi order management tools in Python and Typescript
- Develop and support our Defi trading core systems
- Share ownership of our Defi infrastructure, including blockchain nodes and validators, as well as secure environments for running applications
- Contribute to design and development of our security and wallet management infrastructure
- Analyse and understand new Defi projects and help establish requirements and timelines for integrating against them
- Identify opportunities for system improvements
- Be responsible for troubleshooting system issues as and when they occur
- Engage with the team during system design discussions, code reviews, trading idea brainstorms and daily office banter.
- A software engineer with 5+ years experience working in Python and Typescript
- 3+ years experience developing blockchain related applications, either via coding smart contracts or coding applications that interact with smart contracts
- A deep knowledge of a large number of popular blockchain protocols (eg. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, etc)
- Good programming skills, with a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- You can find the balance between delivering clean, testable, reliable code and rapidly deploying new system features to take advantage of market opportunities
- You are reliable, take pride in delivering robust software and are willing to be on call to support the systems you develop
- You’re able to precisely articulate software concepts and designs
- You have a Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar, with excellent results
Additional desirable skills that you may have:
- Experience developing in C++
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM