Birthday Research (BR) is our Blockchain Research and Development arm. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3. As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a growth strategy focused on identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in the crypto space, including establishing partnerships with web3 projects and non-crypto companies.
- Design and execute collaborative campaigns with partners to drive brand awareness and ecosystem growth.
- Identify key events that will help increase the visibility of DeFiChain, help to establish key partnerships and ultimately grow the ecosystem. This will also include representing DeFiChain Labs at these events
- Develop innovative and out-of-the-box ideas to aid the team in its goals to grow DeFiChain across the globe
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to develop and execute strategies for customer acquisition and retention, and ecosystem growth.
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the crypto and web3 industry - especially related to the L1 ecosystem.
- Build a CRM strategy to manage and build relationships with B2B vendors.
- Negotiate on terms and agreements with partners.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of BD/partnerships experience, with a minimum 3+ years of experience in the crypto space
- Deep understanding and passion of the crypto industry
- Excellent CRM management skills & knowledge.
- In-depth experience with L1 ecosystems and DeFi protocols
- Experience working with B2B vendors
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining partnerships in the crypto space
- Strong communication, negotiation, and writing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: