Who we are?
Arweave is the decentralized data storage network that allows anyone to store any type of data for over 200 years on a one-time payment. Like Bitcoin, it uses blockchain technology to provide immutable and traceable consensus for data stored on it, making it a consensus layer for data. The Arweave ecosystem is rapidly growing, and to further accelerate the adoption of the protocol, Forward Research is looking for a Developer Ecosystem Manager in Asia. This is a unique and exceptional opportunity to grow your career and be part of the most exciting ecosystem in blockchain.
What you can expect from working with us?
If selected, you will be joining the extremely fast paced Forward Research team. We don’t do busy work. Everything that we work on is high-impact. This means that you will have real responsibilities and agency from day one. Unlike many companies in crypto, we keep a small and highly effective team. This means that you’ll be exposed to and gain experience in fields that would normally take you 3x the time, if at all. Forward Research alumni go on to build their own companies or take leadership positions in other tech companies.
About the role
As the Developer Ecosystem Manager Asia you will be responsible for driving Arweave's adoption in the region according to the needs and development goals of the ecosystem, and building an active developer and content creator community. In addition, you will collaborate with high-quality ecosystem teams in Asia to provide technical support, education, and resources to developers, and promote the large-scale application of Arweave in Asia.
- Together with C-Level and core community members, you’ll develop and implement Arweave's Asia developer ecosystem strategy, collaborate with high-quality teams to ensure the development of the ecosystem in Asia is integrated globally.
- Grow and maintain the developer community in Asia, including developers and content creators.
- Provide support and guidance on Arweave technology, including the preparation of technical documents, tutorials, and introductory guides.
- Collaborate with developers in Asia to encourage and promote their participation in Arweave's development and innovative projects.
- Participate in open source community operations, collaborate with developers, understand and meet their needs, and promote the healthy development of the ecosystem.
- Track the latest trends and technologies in the blockchain field, and communicate this information to the developer community in Asia to help them maintain a competitive edge.
- Native-speaker communications skills in both English and Chinese are an absolute must.
- You are a talented software developer with a good knowledge of Computer Sciences
- In-depth understanding of mainstream blockchain technology and concepts, including smart contracts, consensus mechanisms, protocols, cross-chain bridges, L1 and L2, etc
- Ability to write excellent technical documents, tutorials, and introductory guides. Those with programming course or teaching experience are preferred.
- Experience in open source community operations, familiar with the operation and needs of developer communities, and willing to share knowledge and support developers.
Position Type: Full-time | Remote
If you are passionate about Arweave's technology and ecosystem, have the skills and experience required above, please submit your application here - https://forms.gle/qVX97zUw12isdTP1A
We look forward to candidates who are committed to promoting the development of blockchain technology in Asia, and together building the Arweave ecosystem in Asia.
Forward Research is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from everybody.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|