Developer Relations Engineer (Block Chain)
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Build and maintain relationships with developers, partners, and other key stakeholders in the Blockchain developer community.
- Drive adoption of our platform by creating technical content, such as tutorials, code samples, and API documentation.
- Work closely with the engineering team to gather feedback and ensure that developer needs are met in product development.
- Organize and participate in events, hackathons, and other developer outreach initiatives.
- Serve as a technical expert and thought leader in the Blockchain community.
- Work with the marketing team to promote our platform and developer community through social media, blog posts, and other channels.
- Identify and engage with strategic partners and key influencers in the Blockchain developer community.
- You will not only manage our day-to-day online presence, you will also be responsible for keeping your finger on the pulse of what's happening in the broader crypto ecosystemCollaborating with integration partners to design and launch new web3 protocols built on IoTex Platform.
- Improving developer experience by creating developer focused tooling, tutorials, documentation and blog postsContributing to the technical design and implementation of new products and protocols on IoTex Platform.
- Coordinating, presenting at, and participating in meetups, hackathons, and conferences around the worldDeveloping developer community engagement and growth plan.
- Setting up the right systems and processes to ensure successful developer community building.
- Staying active and engaged on topics of cryptocurrency and NFTs, and interested in continuously learning about various types of these assets.
- Working autonomously in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with an emphasis on cross-team communication.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Developer Relations, Developer Marketing, or related fields.
- Deep technical knowledge of Blockchain technology and its applications.
- Experience working on distributed platforms and blockchain technologiesExperience with Smart Contract development and DApp development.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with developers and other key stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Willingness to travel and attend events as needed.
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills and outstanding ability to influence and develop relationships with key business partners.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M