As our DevOps Engineer, you will be helping us build and maintain blockchain networks and protocols. You will work on improving our current infrastructure including security, automation, and monitoring among other things. You will also have the chance to dive deep into new blockchain protocols, run testnets, build secure and scalable infra and maintain it.
What will you do?
- Build secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices
- Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all systems we operate
What excites us about you?
- You have experience as DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure engineer
- You have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- You had designed secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- You had set up and maintained software in both data centers and cloud environments
- You have a deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack, and Linux security
- You possess the knowledge of building automation and CI/CD processes and tools
- You are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud deployment technologies
- You have flexibility, teamwork, and you are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- You possess knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- You have contributions to open source communities
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are digital nomads coming from more than 12 different countries, working from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!
- A BSc/BA degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $100k - $180k
Location: US / Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Company Retreats, Equity Compensation, Medical Insurance, Pto
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Taipei, Taiwan|| ||Apply|
|Tokyo, Japan|| ||Apply|