- Strong executive network & relationship management experience in banking & payments sector
- US and/or EU banking & payment leadership experience
- Solid understanding of Digital Asset Banking and institutional trading & custody infrastructure landscape
- Experience in managing & optimizing cross-functional FIAT product workflows including Payment, Compliance, and Risk products
- Experience at established tradfi + track record of building FIAT rails and product at Fintech startup (Latter more important than former)
- Track record of multiple internal promotion with previous employer due to strong performance
- Track record of working with product to optimize Payment, Compliance, Risk product procurement, vendor management & contract negotiations
- Experience leading and managing a team to deliver FIAT partnerships
- Need to be able to travel frequently
- Exceptional networker with high-touch sales & relationship management ability.
- Must be able to put oneself in any counterparty's shoes, discern their key goals and drivers, and leverage one's network & product knowledge to formulate winning narratives.
- Strong communication skills. Know how to build consensus and partnership, particularly with risk averse counterparties.
- Hunter mentality with a surgical approach, must be self-driven and proactively escalate roadblocks and involvement of leadership, when necessary.
- Strategic thinker with an ability of quick, tactical decision making to achieve immediate results in high pressure situations.
- Master the concept & trade of social value
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the crypto & digital asset space
- Willingness to overdeliver with a touch of perfectionism
- Previous senior leadership and/or sales position in strategy or strategic partnerships
- Professional crypto background
- Strong academics
- Impeccable referrals (Bearbeitet)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
- The base salary range for this position is $184,000 to $315,000.
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $184k - $315k
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: