About This Position
High Vibe PR is a boutique communications firm for companies and brands that redefine the future of culture and entertainment. We’ve announced the world’s largest gaming fund, placed creators in genre-crossing media, launched numerous Web3 games, and handled the crisis comms for the world’s biggest crypto hack. We are rapidly expanding and are in search of kind comms professionals who believe in ownership, teamwork, and the power of blockchain technology.
We are seeking a Communications Director. This is a remote, full-time position. We are digital nomads looking for someone primarily based in CEST and EST time zones.
- Provide strategic and tactical PR contributions including drafting press releases, writing pitches, as well as managing media relationships;
- Work with clients on announcements, evergreen stories, and proactive stories to meet client goals;
- Collaborate with Founder to support PR activations from concept to execution including planning, project management, execution, and reporting;
- Identify executive positioning opportunities for clients including speaking engagements and thought leadership moments;
- Manage administrative tasks such as internal project management, client call notes, monthly recaps, and reporting;
- Lead/attend weekly client calls and staff interviews, as needed
- BA in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- 5-8+ years experience in a comparable PR agency experience
- Interest in crypto, Web3, NFTs, and gaming
- Established relationships with press and key industry professionals
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Native English speaker
About High Vibe PR
High Vibe PR is a boutique communications firm for companies and brands at the intersection of gaming and entertainment. As a small (but mighty!) team we act as an extension of our clients’ teams and as a trusted advisor. We work with a small number of clients so that we can go deeper with each client and do work that provides incredible value. Our work goes beyond traditional PR to shape stories that create impact and define brands as industry standouts.
If you want to apply, please send a copy of your CV, links to relevant work, and a cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Communications Director Role’ as the subject line.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM