Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
About The Role
As a Director, People Business Partner, you’ll take a key role in driving organizational culture and values, continuously assessing the organizational needs, devising solutions, and coaching leaders. You will focus on advising, engaging, growing, and developing our teams, as well as adapting cross-organizational People processes and leading initiatives to best support the team’s development and growth.
- Design, support, and execute people and culture strategy for an assigned group of departments in coordination with the greater People team
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to leaders of the teams you support
- Proactively assess the organizational needs and root causes, suggest recommendations, guide informed decision-making, and implement progressive solutions
- Partner with People team in implementing solutions across the company and within the teams that you support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ years as successful business partner with a proven track record of successfully positioning as a trusted partner and impacting teams and leaders - tech / startup experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action and exercises solid judgment in implementing solutions
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 180,000 to 240,00 . The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM