Director, People Operations
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with the executive team to align HR strategies with the company's overall business goals and objectives; provide input and expertise on organizational structure and workforce planning.
- Talent Acquisition and Recruitment: Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain top-tier talent in the field of generative art and technology; collaborate with hiring managers to define job roles, requirements, and candidate profiles; manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Onboarding and Orientation: Design and implement an effective onboarding program that introduces new hires to the company's culture, values, and processes; ensure a smooth integration of new employees into their respective teams and roles.
- Performance Management: Develop and manage performance management processes, including goal setting, regular feedback, and performance reviews; provide guidance and coaching to managers on performance improvement and career development.
- Employee Development and Training: Identify training needs and create professional development programs to enhance employees' skills and knowledge; collaborate with managers to create individualized development plans for team members.
- Compensation and Benefits: Oversee compensation structures, including salary reviews and bonus programs, to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity; manage employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and wellness initiatives.
- Employee Engagement and Culture: Foster a positive and inclusive company culture that aligns with Art Blocks' values and mission; develop initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and overall workplace happiness.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI): Drive DEI initiatives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment; implement strategies to ensure fair treatment, representation, and opportunities for all employees.
- Employee Relations: Address employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances in a timely and effective manner; maintain open lines of communication between employees and management.
- Legal and Compliance: Stay up-to-date with employment laws and regulations to ensure company practices are in compliance; mitigate legal risks by implementing and enforcing HR policies and procedures.
- HR Analytics and Reporting: Collect and analyze HR data to provide insights and recommendations for organizational improvement; prepare regular reports on key HR metrics for leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of the tech industry and emerging trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing HR initiatives and programs.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive organizational change.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $150k - $180k
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: