- Actively collaborate with our engineering team to establish and assign responsibilities for each development cycle.
- Design, build, and implement core components of KwilDB.
- Establish documentation and standardized formatting for new software that is added to the code base.
- Foster a culture of creativity and innovation while also promoting practical/agile decision-making.
- Experience developing microservices and distributed systems, preferably in Golang (Java, C++, Erlang, Scala are acceptable).
- Experience working on engineering teams in Agile development cycles.
- Knowledge of databases and distributed systems.
- Strong scripting and test automation knowledge.
- Passionate about Web3, blockchain, decentralization, and a base understanding of how databases play into this.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to autonomously problem solve when the solution isn’t immediately apparent.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability/life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Kwil Token Allocations
- Flexible PTO + Paid Holidays
- A massive list of perks including discretionary add-on bonuses for hard work, attending exciting events/conferences/parties, strong team culture
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M