Erlang Jobs in Web3
2 jobs found
|Austin, United States|| |
$100k - $200k
$45k - $120k
$100k - $200k
This job is closed
Kwil is a decentralized SQL database, built to enable advanced dApps and scalable composability. Backed by FTX Ventures, Blockchange, AlleyCorp, Amplify Partners, DCG, and other leading VCs, the KwilDB decentralized SQL solution is poised to become a major infrastructure layer in the next generation of Web3 dApps and protocols.
Kwil is looking for a distributed database engineer to support the development of distributed SQL database nodes spanning across multiple data warehouses. The engineer will also work closely with the VP of Engineering on the development of ETL pipelines, deployment of systems for more efficient data storage and caching, and development of other software pertinent to building and maintaining distributed systems.
The candidate should have experience with building microservices and distributed systems. As a distributed systems engineer, you will join our team of skilled engineers responsible for developing high-performing decentralized database solutions for our customers. The candidate should also be familiar and/or have experience with Apache Kafka, Apache Ignite, and Apache Spark.
- Actively collaborate with our engineering team to establish and assign responsibilities for each development cycle.
- Design, build, and implement core components of KwilDB.
- Establish documentation and standardized formatting for new software that is added to the code base.
- Foster a culture of creativity and innovation while also promoting practical/agile decision-making.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience developing microservices and distributed systems, preferably in Golang (Java, C++, Erlang, Scala are acceptable).
- Experience working on engineering teams in Agile development cycles.
- Knowledge of databases and distributed systems.
- Strong scripting and test automation knowledge.
- Passionate about Web3, blockchain, decentralization, and a base understanding of how databases play into this.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to autonomously problem solve when the solution isn’t immediately apparent.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability/life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Kwil Token Allocations
- Flexible PTO + Paid Holidays
- A massive list of perks including discretionary add-on bonuses for hard work, attending exciting events/conferences/parties, strong team culture
Interested candidates should email their resume to [email protected]
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM