Industry:Computer And Network Security
About the position
Keyfactor is one of the worldâs leading companies for Machine Identity, Certificate Lifecycle Management and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Solutions. Weâre expanding rapidly and growing in terms of both revenue, number of customers and personnel. The company helps security teams manage cryptography as critical infrastructure by simplifying PKI, automating certificate lifecycle management, and enabling crypto-agility at scale.â¯
The Frontend Developer position is the core role within the Software Development Group. Role incumbent is responsible for creation and maintenance of the majority of Signumâs product code bases. The goals of this role include:
- Proficiency with the architecture ofKeyfactorandRedtrustproducts
- Knowledge growth of Public Key Infrastructure and certificate management as it relates toKeyfactorandRedtrustproducts
- Foster collaboration within the Software Development Group
- Preparation for advancement, if desired, to the Senior Software Engineer position
We are looking for you if youâ¦.
- are a team player. You understand the only way to have exponential growth is to work together as a team.
- always have security and quality in mind.
- have a user-centric mindset. When you create something, you care about the user who will use it and try to provide the best experience possible.
- never settle. You always strive to develop personally and professionally, open to learn new things, and share the ones yourexpertise.
The position is based in our Barcelona office and applicants must hold a valid right to Work in Spain.
- FrontendSoftware Development â Involves creation of new features as well as maintenance and refactoring of existing features within the product codebases
- Basic architecture participation â Participate in design meetings to learn and provide input
- Participation in Agile ceremonies â Participate in Sprint Planning, Reviews, Retrospectives, and daily scrums
- Team collaboration â Work closely with other team members to devise solutions to code and architectural challenges
- Onboarding and mentoring â Participate in the onboarding and mentoring process of new employees and interns
- Code reviews â Submit and participate in code reviewsin order toensure standards, and improve the overall team technical aptitude
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrable professional experience in software developing applications as a team-member interfacing with backend developers.
- Organizedâ¯and detail-oriented person with a passion for providingthe teamwithgreatqualityofwork.
- Solid knowledgewithAngular(latest versions),Typescript,CSS and JSON.
- Experiencewith browser testing and debugging, as well as with cross-browser implementations.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Used to Agile development methodologies.
- Intermediate to fluent level in English language.
- University Engineering Degree in IT / SW Engineering / Computer Science / or other relevant subject
- Demonstratedknowledge in UX/UI.
- Experience in .NET environments.
- Knowledgeinbackend programming languages(.NET)
- Greatcoding skills.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:â¯
- Comprehensive benefit coverageâ¯
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committeeâ¯
- DIVERSE Commitmentâ¯â¯
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time offâ¯
- Monthly Cross Functional meetingsâ¯
- Monthly Leadership Development meetingsâ¯
- Monthly All Hands meetings â followed by group gatheringsâ¯â¯
- Second Fridayâs (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)â¯
- The Keyfactor Alliance Programâ¯
- Weekly Feedback Snapshotâ¯
â¯Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:â¯â¯
Trustis paramount âWe deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.â¯â¯
Customersare core âWe strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.â¯â¯
Innovationnever stops, it only accelerates âThe speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.â¯â¯
We deliver withagility âWe thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.â¯â¯
United byrespect âRespect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.â¯â¯
Teamsmake âitâ happen âVision and goals are not individually achievable â they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.â¯â¯
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.â¯â¯
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactorâs People team via [email protected]/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.
Keyfactor Privacy Notice