SideShift.ai, the no sign-up crypto exchange is hiring a Frontend Engineer. Good job! 🎈
Since SideShift.ai’s launch in late 2018 we have grown to seven-figure daily volume and have integrations with some of the biggest players in the industry. We have partnered with the likes of Trezor, Blockstream, Edge and Bitcoin.com to name a few.
To slot in with our stack we are looking for someone who has strong experience in tools such as React, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, Storybook, Jest and Cypress. Our team is tight-knit and growing. You will have an integral role in shaping what SideShift.ai becomes.
- Building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, TypeScript, Apollo, GraphQL, Storybook, Jest, Cypress.
- Work closely with our frontend lead and other key members of our engineering team.
- Ship. Your ideas will make it into live products in no time.
- Outstanding at written communication.
- Self-motivated and self-managing. Able to thrive in an asynchronous environment.
- Have developed production software professionally.
- Able to join team meetings in EU/Asia timezones (but we try to avoid meetings as much as possible).
// NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with unit testing, end-to-end testing, visual testing or TDD.
- Passionate about cryptocurrencies or eager to learn more.
- EU/Asia timezone preferred.
- An appreciation for memes.
- Salary paid in a SideShift.ai supported crypto of your choice.
- Join an early-stage startup with traction (seven figure daily volume) and key industry partnerships.
- Ship from the start. Your ideas actually lead to product developments with us.
- Remote first - work wherever you feel most productive.
- Flexible vacation policy.
// HOW TO APPLY
Send us a reply with:
- Your Github and/or resume.
- Your technical impression of SideShift.ai (one paragraph).
- Salary requirements.
Please keep your answers short and include the word "satoshi" so we know you read these instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: SideShift.ai will pay fair market rates based on your location and experience.
SideShift.ai focuses on Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, Bitcoin Exchange, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SideShift.ai has raised $787.5k of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019 at a valuation of $7.875M.
You can view their website at https://sideshift.ai
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $126k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|