Head of Compliance, EMI
- Responsibility for the ongoing compliance of the EMI with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with the regulatory application under Electronic Money Regulations.
- Developing and overseeing the Compliance Monitoring Programme, and maintaining compliance policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the implementation of new regulatory requirements as they arise and assisting with horizon scanning (in close cooperation with colleagues from the Strategy and Regulatory teams), and advising executive management accordingly.
- Working closely with the COO and CEO initiatives to ensure close alignment and the implementation of operational compliance efficiencies for regional group entities.
- Supporting the UK EMI team in responding to compliance related inquiries and due diligence requests from current or prospective banking partners.
- Supporting the Kraken Product Team for any new product roll outs under the UK EMI license by advising on the compliance impacts and requirements associated with localised product launches.
- Reviewing marketing and sales literature, performance presentations, and other advertising or educational materials to confirm compliance with applicable UK laws and regulations.
- Providing internal training as required.
- Monitoring internal and external business, regulatory and technology environments to identify new or emerging risks and verify remediation of issues as applicable.
- Acting as a day-to-day contact for regulatory compliance matters for relevant EMI operations.
- Being responsible for the ongoing compliance of Payward Services with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with Payward Services’s executive leadership team to ensure the implementation of operational compliance requirements across the region.
- Providing compliance expertise to Payward Services’s executive leadership in relation to operational risks (including technology security risk, operational resilience and business continuity), conduct risks and prudential risks in order to build an effective compliance risk monitoring programme.
- Monitoring internal and external business, regulatory and technology environments to identify new or emerging compliance risks and verify remediation of issues as applicable.
- Coordinating and liaising with Kraken Global Compliance to ensure alignment between global, regional and local compliance policies, procedures, and operations.
Skills to HODL
- Previous experience in a regulated EMI / PSP of at least 5 years experience as a HoC or Deputy HoC
- Deep understanding of the E-money Regulations (EMRs)
- Good grasp of the safeguarding requirements
- Strong understanding of the Consumer Duty and Vulnerable Customers requirements
- Executive level presentation abilities
- Experience managing intra group transaction flow arrangements
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $99k *
Location: United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: