THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for an ambitious, hungry and detailed oriented human resource professional looking to help build a new HR operations function. As the first HR operations person you will be key in establishing the processes and procedures necessary to keep the company compliant from an employer perspective. You will continuously innovate and maintain very high standards when it comes to how we treat employees throughout the employee life cycle.
You’ll inspire new hires when they join the organization by providing them with a top notch, warm, and welcoming onboarding experience. You will engage with employees periodically, helping answer and address their questions and maintaining their professional file and documents. When an employee leaves the company, you make the process as easy as possible for them, making a lasting impression that will help them get rehired.
You’ll be the custodian of all documents related to Human Resources and you will be the go to person for all things related to employees planning, budget, payroll and wellness.
What you’ll be doing.
- Build a compliant HR system, work flow and processes from onboarding all the way to off boarding
- Help implement and maintain tools used for normalizing performance management across the organization
- Maintain employee HR records in HR systems and company systems
- Provide periodic reports to leadership and to the finance team for planning around people, retention, and expenses
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team regarding new hires and future Floaters
- Build and conduct a personalized onboarding program for new Floaters to give them the best launch pad to success at FPG
- Checking in via 30-60-90 day plans for new Floaters
- Plan and structure compensation and benefit packages.
- Periodic payroll data reconciliations, running and updating payroll reports, making final salary/expenses calculations
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Ensure HR documents are compliant with company policies
- Ensure HR documents are filed and compliant with legal jurisdiction
- Receive notification about termination and coordinating further steps with employee or contract and their manager
- Facilitation Floater exit process, including coordination with the employee and their manager, and conducting exit interview
- At least 3 years experience in a human resource function
- You have managed payroll and are comfortable processing monthly and annual bonuses, processing payroll for hourly and salaried employees, and generating invoices.
- Ability to develop clear and faircompany policies
- You’re really excited about cryptocurrency and seek out ways to grow your expertise in its cutting edge tech
- Past experience working with startups or in an entrepreneurial setting
- The scrappiness and unavoidable pairing of innovation & chaos that happens in startups is one of the most exciting aspects for you
- You don’t take yourself too seriously
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $95k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |