Roles and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Associate will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They should also be self-motivated and should able to motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
• Set and track sales targets for company
• Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
• Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
• Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
• Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
• Build an open-communication environment for your team
• Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Work closely with Inside and Delivery team to Develop and/or expand relationships with new customers
- Drive sales by developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Solicit and maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to nurturing.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Help the company effectively communicate the value proposition through accurate diagnostics, presentations and proposals
- Conducting presentations, meetings and Demos with growth stage companies as well as traditional enterprises
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- Responsible for timely execution of proposals and contracts. Negotiate, structure and close deals that meet customer expectations and Commutec’s ability to deliver;
- Managing forecasts accurately and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieving the assigned sales volume.
- Account Based planning for a set of key Potential Clients
- Prepare & review quarterly and annual Account plans for Commutec business with assigned clients.
- Regular forecast updates to the leadership on the business In a nutshell, the individual will directly work with the founders and take up complete responsibility of driving the sales for Commutec, at grass root level.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of executing B2B Enterprise sales – 2+ years' experience in enterprise services or consulting sales role and a good understanding of solutions selling methodology and tools
- Proven experience and track record of enterprise solution sales in driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- A great communicator, presenter and influencer. Must have impeccable verbal and written communication and negotiation skills (Both English and Hindi) Consistent track record of beating targets. Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Experience of working in a startup is preferred.
- Knowledge about IT/ITe’s, BPO’s, BFSI, Telecom, Media is preferred
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Critical business thinking is essential. 10.High energy with the desire and ability to grow and thrive in a dynamic startup environment 11.Highly disciplined in approach and familiar with sales management tools and CRM
• Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
• In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
• BSc/BBA/MBA degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
Skillset and Mindset Requirement
Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. Inside sales reps will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: Inside sales reps might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job
Commutec- "Next Gen Smart Mobility" focuses on SaaS, Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Fleet Management, and Mobility. Their company has offices in Pune, Mumbai, and Navi Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.commutec.in or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Location: Maharashtra Pune India
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Sales Representative Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Sales Representative is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $272k.
Check more information about Web3 Sales Representative Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Paris, France|| ||Apply|
|Dallas, TX, United States|| ||Apply|
|Miami, FL, United States|| ||Apply|
|Hong Kong, Hong Kong|| ||Apply|