Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
About the team
We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking, process-minded effective communicator to join us for an initial 4 month contract as a People Operations Coordinator and be responsible for providing excellent customer service and a wide range of HR support to our team members across numerous locations.
What You'll Do
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate employee records.
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding for employees and related activities, as needed.
- Assist as needed with compensation and bonus reviews
- Administer background checks process end to end (eg. Reviewing existing orders' gaps daily, Following up with employees regarding their applications and work with them to ensure that all documents are submitted in a timely manner etc.)
- Liaise with employees, managers and the rest of the People team on a regular basis
- Performs administrative support duties, supporting the Total Rewards and People Operations team as requested.
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and customer service skills in both English and Hebrew
- Competent in applications such as Google Suite, MS Excel, Monday etc.
- Thorough, accurate, and patient with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to manage and track progress effectively
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.