- A bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in product management or a related field
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- High level of comfort with technology with Knowledge of blockchains, smart contracts, NFTs and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Curate the product backlog - Develop and write user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and support iterative development
- Experienced in backlog management with the ability to maintain an emphasis on user experience and specifications
- Proficient with the QA process with proven expertise in developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria and performing hand-off to QA
- Experience of utilizing Agile project management methodologies, Jira, Azure project boards, Figma design application, Slack, Google Docs and associated project management applications
- Hands-on Expertise with Azure DevOps Agile Process
- Basic Understanding of the technology Stack – RUST, React, SQL, Solidity, NodeJS, HTML/CSS.
- Document and estimate business requirements to determine project scope, size and cost of project opportunities.
- Create and refine project artifacts. Determine and set the proper level of balance between agile processes and the need for formal documentation.
- Product Sense: Participate in product discovery, research, business case, and estimations and drive decision making
- Manage customer deliverables including - documenting and modelling process flows, writing user stories, designing high fidelity wireframes, and building and testing use cases.
- Managing customers/stakeholders to drive consensus on product roadmap & feature prioritization
- Facilitate regular customer check-ins and prepare regular status reports for projects
- Setup, lead and participate in user acceptance testing for the platform.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives for project team and Team
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjIyNC4xMDIM
VA McLean US