Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for Kotlin developers (with some Java experience) who will help us consolidate and improve account management experiences. At Blockchain.com we have a unique security model that allows our users to store their cryptographic keys on our servers in a trustless manner (i.e. we don’t have any way to gain access to these keys). You will be working with cutting edge technologies and a unique security model on a variety of projects.
These include projects such as:
- Continue our work on account consolidation (SSO) to unify user accounts across our Exchange and Wallet products.
- Investigate and specify shared key ownership using new cryptographic techniques such as multi-party computation (MPC) to further secure our non-custodial “hot wallet” services.
- Maintaining Login/Authentication functionality
- Improving our account recovery mechanismsMaintaining
As a Senior Back-End Engineer you should lead by example - driving the technical discussions, influencing the approach and making a positive impact on the team's development by advocating the best engineering practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build solid, reliable software to handle multiple networks and support our ever growing family of products and user base,
- Be a part of a dedicated engineering team committed to applying the highest standards and shipping secure and performant systems,
- Work in the core of Blockchain.com’s solution, interacting directly with multiple blockchains,
- Work extensively with open source technologies (Docker, Kafka, MySQL),
- Ensure security is at the forefront of everything you do,
- Work within interdisciplinary teams to continually deliver the highest quality products to our users,
- Optimise existing systems for scalability, extensibility and performance whilst building out reusable, modular code for use across Blockchain’s products.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity,
- Experience with at least Kotlin or NodeJS and willing to learn these languages,
- Experience working with Blockchain technologies (Eth and Bitcoin)
- You are highly motivated, self-driven, passionate about crypto currencies,
- You know how blockchain systems work, preferably, you worked closely with at least one,
- You find your way around when confronted to a novel problem not many people faced before,
- You possess an innate curiosity, you know multiple programming languages, you are a strong advocate for the best engineering practices and thrive on learning new technologies,
- You take a pragmatic approach to developing clean solutions to complex problems,
- You pride yourself on consistent high levels of test coverage, strong technical documentation and effective monitoring,
- You take full responsibility for all the projects you work in,
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM