Senior Engineer - Integration & Automation
- Groom requirements and conduct design sessions with business for integrations and automations.
- Architect and build integrations between core internal and external applications (including on-prem and on-cloud)
- Develop automations to improve efficiency within business operations and save man hours.
- Design, develop, test, launch and support critical integrations and automations within enterprise applications.
- Work with IT & Security teams to understand automation needs to build automations to scale operations and enable the highest level of security.
- Advise on best practices and recommend best in-class integrations design and solutions considering scale, security, and performance.
- Work cross functionally with various engineerings and business teams to document details process and data flows to align on design
- Build prototypes and demo with customers to show value and gather feedback for evolving the solution.
- Explore new technologies and embrace change in tech stack and develop methodologies for continuous improvement
- Document and publish integration and automation artifacts for various projects.
- Asses existing technologies and applications to assess & identify tooling for future.
Skills you should HODL
- 4+ years of experience with developing complex integration solutions in a hybrid environment involving iPaaS solutions (like OneCloud, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc) and on-prem solutions to integrate between critical apps and systems for various business departments.
- 3+ years of experience building automations in a hybrid environment involving on-cloud solutions (like Zapier, Workato, etc) and on-prem solutions to automate critical business operations and procedures for various business units like HR, Finance, Product, etc
- Experience building integration jobs or automations using Golang and Typescript/NodeJS
- Programming experience with Python and/or Rust a plus
- Point-to-Point Integration, Hub-and-Spoke Integration, and Bus Architecture will be a plus.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms via Infrastructure As Code (IaC) such as Pulumi, Terraform, and/or Ansible will be a plus
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with enterprise level technologies (HRIS systems, identity management, secure messaging and collaboration, data storage and organization applications) is critical.
- Experience building and managing enterprise software and integration solutions for 3rd party enterprise products will be critical.
- Prior experience managing a team of engineers will be a plus
- Experience with RPA or Generative AI is a plus.
- Experience building and managing test automation for critical applications will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $70k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: