Senior Front-end Developer
💪 What do we expect from a Senior Front-End Developer?
- You naturally translate user needs into production-ready code. You understand that there are humans on the other side, each with their own unique needs, and you are eager to seek feedback from them to better understand how they use it.
- You are actively involved across the discovery and development pipeline, from collaborating with UX/UI designers and creating prototypes to implementation, documentation and guides, deployment, and live maintenance. At each stage of the pipeline, you are focused on high quality, secure delivery.
- You are enthusiastic to coordinate across our various squads, and further deepen your knowledge of the ever-expanding technologies of web3.
- You are comfortable taking ownership of our front-end development, establishing best practices, and becoming the “go-to” point of contact, while simultaneously mentoring more junior developers along the way.
- You are a natural collaborator. You use code reviews to better understand your team’s work, improve the quality of our commits, and learn something along the way. During daily standup, you know when you are needed and proactively solve your teammate’s problems.
- You have a good eye for high-quality graphic implementations. You have the judgment to know if we need to be “pixel perfect”.
⚠️ Minimum requirements
- Proven ability to deliver software to real users as a front-end developer, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
- 3+ years experience in one or more general purpose programming languages such as JS/TS
- Experience working on open source projects, ideally in blockchain, cryptography, smart contracts, decentralized systems, or any related technology in the web3 ecosystem
- Awareness of basic design principles, including layouts, aesthetics, and how to work with a UX team
- Able to advocate and enforce best practices on the team, including testing (unit, integration, e2e), clean code principles, documentation, etc.
- Experience working in agile environment, git flows, and are comfortable in the tools (e.g. Jira, Github)
- Excellent English communication - both written and oral
💡 Bonus skills
- Understanding of of Blockchain architecture, in particular Ethereum
- Experience working on a project with a design system
- Experience working on a project with a module or plugin system
- Experience with the other skills needed to be successful with our tech stack (Ethereum/EVM, HardHat/TypeChain, GraphQL/Subgraph, Cypress, etc.)
- Passionate about the possibilities of decentralized autonomous organizations and the impacts they may have on how humans work together to solve problems
- Competitive degen score
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $99k *
Location: Remote - Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $126k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|