POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
- Create and maintain advanced applications for our exchange on the iOS platform
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve the performance of existing applications
- Explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the development efficiency
- 8+ years of experience in iOS app development with a strength in Swift (must have)
- Proficient in UIKit, with a comprehensive understanding of iOS UI architecture
- Published at least one original iOS application in the app store
- Significant experience in software development, proficiency in working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
- Interest in cryptocurrency and experience with payment/finance related apps is a big plus
- Cross-platform technique e.g Flutter/React Native is a plus
- Basic or Fluent English level
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
Web3 iOS Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 iOS Developer is $115k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $200k.
Check more information about Web3 iOS Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| |
|New York, United States|| |