Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Product Designer to join our dynamic design team at Swan. In your role as a Product Designer at Swan you will be a crucial part in framing and shaping the design vision for our Global Wealth clients. You will be embedded into our cross-functional design team and collaborate closely with other designers, product managers and engineers, to create innovative and impactful solutions that meet the needs of our Private Clients, Businesses, and Advisors to help them adopt Bitcoin into their lives.
- Lead the design strategy and vision for our Global Wealth products, ensuring alignment with our brand identity, established design principles and business objectives to pioneer the next generation of Bitcoin financial services.
- Translate product requirements into intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces. Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to effectively communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Conduct user research, gather insights, and incorporate user feedback into the design process to create user-centered solutions.
- Work closely with engineers and QA teams to ensure seamless implementation of design solutions, addressing technical constraints and analyzing and optimizing user experience throughout the product lifecycle.
- Drive Swan’s design system while refining our user experience.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Knowledge and understanding of Bitcoin, its core principles, and underlying mechanics.
- Proven experience as a senior designer (UI/UX), with a strong portfolio showcasing successful product designs.
- Expertise in user-centered design principles, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex requirements into intuitive and visually appealing designs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present and articulate design concepts effectively to stakeholders.
- Experience in conducting user research and usability testing to inform design decisions.
- Familiarity with front-end development technologies (React, Typescript, ActionScript) is a plus.
- A passion for innovation, a keen eye for detail, and a dedication to delivering exceptional user experiences.
- You will need to be self-motivated and proactive to be effective in our fully remote working environment.
- Able to work US timezones
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $118k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|