Senior Product Designer (Remote)
Why you should Join:
- Impact: Work on something that does good in the world. Help people grow wealth, become financially independent, and create new systems that spread abundance.
- Billionaires: We are connecting to the top 400 families in the US, many of whom are on the Giving Pledge, collectively worth over $4 trillion dollars. That's a lot of good contacts.
- Blockchain for Good: Create the first mass adoption positive use cases for Bitcoin and Smart-Contracts in the U.S.
- Open Source: Build open source, truly for mass adoption and global impact.
- Small Team: Join as an early team member, shaping an idea that can change the world for good.
- 100% Remote: Work wherever you like collaborating with a fully-remote team.
- Full Benefits: Get 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents.
- Unlimited PTO: We have a flexible time-off (sick and vacation) policy to make sure we’re always taking care of ourselves, so we can help others.
- Fully Funded: Join a mission focused social start-up that has all the funding it needs to achieve its goals. We can focus on results and impact, not on fundraising.
What you'll do:
- Turn product requirements into world-class designs, user flows, interfaces, and collateral to upend income inequality.
- Champion an iterative, fast-paced, data-driven design philosophy – prototype, user test, launch, and learn from data plus user feedback to iterate further.
- Leverage your user obsession to deeply understand user personas, particularly those who aren’t technically savvy. Devise and run user testing experiments that reveal more insights, and quickly utilize inputs for iterative implementation.
- Partner closely with Product Manager and Development team to produce well-designed solutions and bring them to life.
- Utilize current design contractors to maximize overall throughput in collaboration with Product Manager.
- Design in live (remote) collaboration sessions with Universal Gifted Savings’ Founder and Senior Product Manager for ideation, iterations, and edits.
- Be a key member in discussions with leadership, product, and stakeholders to align product visions and bring these to reality
Who we're looking for:
- You’re excited about our mission to upend wealth inequality and create a better system to circulate financial wellbeing. You’ve got the passion to see it through because you crave big challenges and you’re motivated by the impact you can have.
- A great day for you involves lots of hands-on time in Figma. You love digging into a project and quickly turning out iterations to test. You’re well versed in balancing your creative drive to explore many possibilities with the speed needs of a startup.
- You’re a proven A-player with a 7+ year track record of innovative design, increasing responsibility, and impact, ideally within startups or small organizations. We care more about talent and trajectory than years of experience.
- You prefer to work within lean and Kanban processes alongside product and development. You’re skilled at keeping talented, speedy developers busy.
- You bring a clear creative direction from the highest level and are hands-on living and breathing the details to ensure tight execution. You communicate your ideas and reasoning clearly, both visually and verbally.
- You’re skilled at holding the larger organizational vision in your mind, considering how each experience you’re designing connects with the current user journey and the future product roadmap. You can navigate many variables without losing what’s essential.
- You have strong interest, creative ideas, and some experience utilizing the latest, cutting edge generative AI tools for design.
- You typically think mobile-first when designing interfaces. You keep up with emerging patterns and trends in UI/UX.
- You have high empathy and want to understand your users in the best way possible. You understand the importance of meeting people where they’re at and the power of simple design to change the status quo.
- You’re able to work independently plus willing to collaborate with others to iteratively solve problems in real-time. You like jumping on a quick Zoom to figure something out together. You thrive working at startup speed.
- You’re an honest, direct communicator who seeks out and appreciates giving and getting feedback.
- You have past work experience or development projects in the cryptocurrency technology space.
- You have experience in the non-profit, social services space.
- You have experience working in small, tight-knit, fast-paced remote teams
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $110k - $165k
Location: United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|