Senior Software Engineer (Core Engineering)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain exposure working in a Web3 development environment, including regular workshops and learning opportunities for blockchain development.
- Develop and release code for our internal teams to better achieve their mission (e.g., improve their velocity)
- Understand emerging technologies that may benefit our team and others
- Work as a deep technical expert on the services we have ownership over (e.g., cleanup tech debt, maintenance, new architecture patterns)
- Mentor (where possible) other team members based on your experience.
- Work across a range of bleeding-edge technologies: Go, Typescript, AWS, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Microservices, Event Oriented Systems, Terraform, exposure to Blockchain Development - Solidity
- Be part of a collaborative team environment
- Participate in team planning and product design sessions
- Help estimate and prioritise proposed features
- Work in an experimental environment, learning from stakeholder feedback and iterating on products.
- Work closely with your team members to ensure operational excellence for the services your team owns
- Continually work with your team to iterate on ways of working.
We would love you to have:
- 5-8 + years of deep engineering experience with extensive exposure to a product development environment
- Full stack code development capabilities and considerable experience with Golang.
- Experience with a cloud provider and key technologies (e.g., AWS, Lambda, Kubernetes, containers), Postgres (or similar data storage layer), Tooling (Github)
- The ability to work comfortably across a range of technologies
- The ability to teach best practices to junior team members
- A passion for delivering fantastic products to our users
- Effective communication skills, with empathy, allowing you to communicate across a range of stakeholders
- Start-up and scale-up experience would be advantageous
- An interest or keenness to upskill in the Web3 space
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $75k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: