Anonym is an early-stage, venture backed company building foundational technologies to enable the $500B+ digital advertising industry to truly embrace privacy. Our vision is to rebuild trust in the free, open internet by ensuring people’s data is used in ways that meet their expectations while also enabling performant advertising. With privacy enhancing technologies (PETs) as our foundation, we are redefining the data sharing process to be transparent, secure, and private, with open governance. The company was founded in 2022 by industry veterans with a combined 50 years of experience across product development, digital analytics and marketing.
Anonym is seeking experienced software engineers. Our ideal candidate has:
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, or Scala
- Experience designing and building and large scale data processing systems in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP). Has experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and parallel computing frameworks such as Spark
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Can identify and articulate trade-offs in proposed solutions and work to create alignment across diverse stakeholders
- Experience with rapid prototyping and ability to pickup on emerging technologies and new protocols
- Interest in learning about Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETs) and various ads related algorithms
- 5+ years experience, including recent experience developing and reviewing code
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or Engineering. Master’s degree and/or PhD a plus.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Trusted Execution Environments such as Intel SGX
- Experience with privacy concepts such as differential privacy, k-anonymity, etc.
- Digital advertising development experience within open programmatic ecosystem and/or major ‘walled garden’ ad platform
- Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $106k - $165k *
Location: CA Palo Alto, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Medical Insurance, Hsa, Fsa
Receive similar jobs: