Senior UI/UX Artist
What you'll be doing:
- Creating professional UI experiences. Focussing on the development of excellent UX design, visual layout and concept
- Organising and reviewing play-test of user interface prototypes and final in-game UI.
- Iterating on playable game flows so that all stakeholders can get a feel for the UI before any expensive implementation is conducted.
- Creating basic motion graphic mockups to illustrate complex interactions.
- Communicating with stakeholders, extracting requirements and advising solutions
- Leading by example, setting benchmarks, >
- Reporting for internal and client needs
- You’ll keep one eye on the future - research, evaluate and propose practices that keep us on the cutting edge!
What we'll need from you:
- You’re stylistically diverse, organised and precise.
- You have a deep understanding of the roles and workflows of an UI art team, how an art team and the wider development team operates and integrates and supports with those workflows
- You’re a fantastic Graphic Designer with a good knowledge of art theory
- Expert knowledge of User Interface theory and practice - terminology and best practices
- Expert knowledge of typical UI and graphic design tools and a general knowledge of typical art tools and game engines
- Ability to create and present high level documentation, >
- Ability to advise team members on UI production matters - solid experience with production tools like Jira
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend Visual Direction
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
What would help:
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Experience working on several projects concurrently
- Experience of direct communication with clients
- UI concept art and White Box Wire Framing experience
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: Remote - UK
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $118k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|