BitMEX was one of the first crypto exchanges for derivatives. It exists to provide institutional and professional traders with a platform that caters to their needs.
BitMEX created the Perpetual Swap, the most popular crypto trading product in history. It is the only major global exchange that continues to create new cryptocurrency derivative products, most recently, the ETH Staking Swap.
On BitMEX, users can trade cryptocurrency derivatives on a professional trading platform that provides low latency, deep liquidity and constant availability. Since 2014, no cryptocurrency has been lost through intrusion or hacking, allowing BitMEX users to trade safely in the knowledge that their funds are secure. Spot trading is also supported, as well as the purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency - BitMEX supports 45+ derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading and the ability for users to convert 30+ cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for individuals who are determined, responsible and collaborative to join BitMEX as we continue to build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem. We value attention to detail, speed and simplicity. As a global business operating a 24/7 exchange, we seek out those who are adaptable and can work across markets and timezones.
For more information on BitMEX, company initiatives and our products, please visit the BitMEX Blog or www.bitmex.com, and follow LinkedIn, Discord, Telegram and Twitter.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team to develop and manage the overall user experience for our hero product, the BitMEX trading platform. As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you'll need to work closely with product managers, engineers and the commercial teams to roll out new features and improve the customer experience. Also, you'll have the opportunity to expand your role as we increase our product offerings.
- Build a design system allowing the engineering teams to create a consistent user experience cross the BitMEX platform
- Own the design language that BitMEX uses on the BitMEX platform
- Create design artifacts to support marketing team’s campaigns.
- Conducting research in the formulation of product design that improves consumer experience.
Collaborating with relevant other departments (Product Management, Client Dev etc) on user research and competitive product analysis.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards and site maps.
- Working with the Product team in iterating and refining the proposed or implemented product features for further enhancement of the user experience.
- 5+ years of UX / UI experience, with exposure with retail financial products
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in graphic design, interface design or a related field
- Experience across multiple technologies, locations, and channels (Mobile, Desktop, and Web)
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience in trading platforms; keen interest in cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency or FX trading, ideally with hands on experience
- Open to be paid in BTC
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $110k *
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $119k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Amsterdam, Netherlands|| ||Apply|
|Seattle, WA, United States|| ||Apply|
|United States|| ||Apply|
|Reno, NV, United States|| |
|Toronto, Canada|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| ||Apply|