We are actively hiring skilled Smart Contract Developers of all levels for contractual positions with creators in the crypto/blockchain space.
- Design and build a smart contracts architecture, incentives structure, yield pools and strategies
- Design, implement and test smart contract upgrades and additions
- Work with the community and smart contract auditors to implement fixes
- Experience with Ethereum (Solidity), Solana (Rust, C and C++), or Cardano (Haskell)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast very paced work environment
- Strong interest or experience in the cryptocurrency, decentralized finance (DeFi), and non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- BS or higher degree in computer science preferred
If you have interest in NFTs, we encourage all smart contract developers to apply.
We offer competitive compensation of crypto payments, revenue share from NFT sales, and NFT-based payouts.
Phoenix Team focuses on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://phoenixteam.io
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $135k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $270k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company