The Compliance organization is focused on growing the crypto ecosystem by simplifying the work needed for compliance and risk management at a massive scale. Our goal is to ensure developers can send data for any crypto asset and network, scale our systems to make sure we can handle the increasing volumes of data, and provide meaningful insights to our customers.
Backend engineers will be critical to that mission by building and scaling the APIs and data layers our customers rely on every day to stop crime, understand risk, and strategize about their business. Working alongside infrastructure and security-focused engineers, they obsess over making our services highly available and safe for our customers to use for their most sensitive and real-time blockchain workflows. They deeply understand what is possible with cloud-native technologies and use those insights to enable our customers to push the boundaries of the cryptocurrency landscape.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have built a high-availability, scalable API leveraging the most relevant services from AWS
- You’ve added features to our product suite that detect activities for market manipulation, fraud, behavioral patterning, and more.
- You have built cloud-native data ingestion and aggregation processes that intake gigabytes of data per day.
- You have helped modernize our stack to a streaming architecture.
- Your team’s services are easy to set up locally and their health in production is simple to understand.
- You have debugged production issues and participated in a blameless post-mortem process to make our systems stronger.
A background like this helps:
- Designed and implemented microservices-based systems in a major cloud provider like AWS or GCP.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages. We mostly use Java but appreciate a variety of languages!
- A bias to ship and iterate alongside product management and design partners
- Exposure to or interest in the cryptocurrency technology ecosystem
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $112k - $156k *
Location: ON Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: