TaxBit is seeking to hire Software Engineers to help scale our products and influence change. If you are excited about joining a fast paced team and solving problems in the FinTech space, TaxBit might be a great fit!
As a Software Engineer at TaxBit, you'll play a critical role in building and implementing software solutions that deliver world-class experiences for our users and developers. We're looking for candidates who are passionate about software and people, and who have experience with AWS network, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Kubernetes, and building/operating large scale distributed services.
In this role, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our networking and compute infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and scalability. We're looking for individuals who are excited to work in a fast-paced environment and who are motivated to tackle some of the biggest challenges facing the industry. We value humility, hunger, and openness, and we welcome anyone who shares these qualities to join our team.
- Design, build, scale, and maintain our platform infrastructure using AWS network, IaC, and Kubernetes
- Develop reusable modules via infrastructure-as-code to be consumed across the entire engineering team
- Experience building tools to improve developer productivity, and empathy for the end users
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure, networking, and security issues
- Write well-designed, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code
- Participate in roadmap planning and prioritization
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer, with a focus on AWS network, IaC, and building/operating large scale distributed services
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK
- Experience developing, maintaining and debugging distributed systems in one or more programming languages ( Typescript, Python, Java or equivalent).
- Experience with ops culture and a deep understanding of metrics,
alarms, and dashboards
- Ability to work in an agile environment and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
The base salary range for this role is $105,000-$237,000. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Actual compensation will vary depending on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to location, experience, level, and job qualifications.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $237k
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: