About Rome Protocol
Rome Protocol is building a shared sequencer network leveraging Solana. Shared sequencers solve the biggest problems for Ethereum’s rollup-centric future. Using Solana as a shared sequencer leverages a well-tested, secure, and high throughput network to solve these problems.
Some of the biggest rollups are our pilot customers. We are building a shared sequencer that can be integrated with ZK rollups, Eclipse, OP stack, etc.
Our team is remote-friendly, and the founders are based in LA. We also have an office in LA available to work from in-person. The founders collectively have decades of experience in fintech and banking (JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank) with payment processing, fraud detection, etc.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to design and development of the shared sequencer, working together with the founders and other engineers.
- Drive multi-week long projects, collaborating with other engineers.
- Coding and contributing to technical design.
- Review the code and designs of other engineers.
- Mentor and onboard engineers.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with a backend programming language (e.g. Rust, Go, C++, Java).
- Experience with Rust, Solidity, SVM, EVM.
- Experience with distributed systems and blockchain.
- The perfect candidate has worked with Solana, Rollups, Validators, and understands Sequencers.
- Top-tier salary and equity package.
- Remote-friendly role with flexible hours.
- In-person office available in LA; founders are based in LA.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for US based employees.
- Team on-site events.
- Travel to crypto conferences.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM