BloxStaking is a fast growing startup and the first public, open-source and fully non-custodial staking infrastructure for Ethereum 2.0 based on the ssv.network protocol. It serves as an easy and reliable way to stake and earn rewards, while ensuring participants retain complete control over their private keys with emphasis on security and optimizing performance. Our goal is to simplify staking while ensuring Ethereum stays fair and decentralized. The ssv.network is a breakthrough and disruptive solution in the blockchain industry. We believe in fostering an environment that encourages innovation, independence, and responsibility, while always keeping our users at the forefront.
Why join our team?
We are a global team that are looking for people with diverse professional backgrounds to join and contribute their ideas and help in the company's success. You'll get to work in a transparent environment with the most innovative technologies, be constantly challenged and learn from like-minded professionals and leaders in the industry. We offer a platform for you to develop and achieve your career goals. We look forward to hearing from passionate, goal-oriented applicants ready to make their mark in the blockchain space.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager is in charge of promoting the network's adoption in the US. The position will include onboarding new partners and builders, as well as maintaining and supporting existing relationships. You will be tasked with creating connections and meaningful relationships with key industry leaders, onboard contributors and deepening existing stakeholders' engagement with the protocol.
- At least 5 years of experience in building partnerships and managing key accounts
- Understand technical products/services
- At least 1-2 years of exp. in the blockchain/web3 industry
- Understanding of blockchain (Advantage - Ethereum staking knowledge)
- CRM implementation and/or maintenance
- On the ground presence in Crypto events and meetups
- Onboard contributors to ssv.network protocol
Your Experience & Qualifications:
- Independent and willing to work with a remote team
- Comfortable with flexible work schedule, our team is global and work hours might vary
- KPI and results driven
- Sociable and amicable, you like being around people and people like being around you
- Organized, familiar with CRM and lead funnel reporting
- Drive protocol adoption and TVL growth
- On stage presence in on/offline events
- Work with Growth leads in other regions, create and implement business development strategies
Pay Range: $120,000 - $150,000/yr
- We offer equal opportunities and ensure an inclusive recruitment for our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M