SORAMITSU Co., Ltd. is a Japanese/Swiss technology company with expertise in developing blockchain-based solutions for digital asset and identity management. Our mission is to use blockchain technology to promote innovation and solve pressing societal challenges.
SORAMITSU is the original developer of the open-source blockchain platform Hyperledger Iroha, which is tailored for enterprise and public-sector use. The Iroha blockchain’s flexible permissions system and scalable, performant architecture suit it for digital asset and identity management in high-traffic, multi-stakeholder environments.
Together with the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), SORAMITSU developed Bakong, the world’s first blockchain-based retail payments system launched by a central bank. We have also developed a digital asset custody solution for European CSDs, a closed-loop payment system for the University of Aizu in Japan, and an identity verification system prototype for Bank Central Asia in Indonesia, among other projects.
On the strength of our work with the NBC, we won a 2020 Global FinTech & RegTech Award and a 2021 Japan Financial Innovation Award. His Excellency Chea Chanto of the NBC was furthermore named 2021 Central Banker of the Year Asia-Pacific for his work on Bakong and other innovations. More recently, SORAMITSU was selected as a finalist in the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Global CBDC Challenge.
Additionally, SORAMITSU is an ongoing contributor to the open-source SORA decentralized economic system and blockchain network, providing much of the core open-source code used by the ecosystem. SORAMITSU also contributes to numerous, open-source cryptocurrency wallets, such as the Fearless Wallet and SORA Wallet.
SORAMITSU’s guiding aim is to deploy cutting-edge technology on a global level in order to expedite financial inclusion and health, as well as mitigate economic inefficiencies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Technical lead with good management skills that can lead complex software projects in the distributed environment spread across different continents and time zones. The ideal candidate should have good technical background, experience in Rust, understanding of modern software architectures including distributed systems and micro services, general understanding of blockchain technology.
You'll be working on some of our most exciting projects including: SORA network that provides tools for decentralized applications that use digital assets and Polkaswap - the eagerly anticipated AMM DEX (decentralized exchange) based on SORA network.
- The candidate should have a proven record of successfully completed projects using one of the agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN, XP, etc.) with the emphasis on planning and tracking skills.
- Experience in Rust, with a fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Knowledge of Substrate, Polkadot, Kusama ecosystem is a plus.
- Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts is a plus.
- Understanding of blockchain consensus algorithms work is a plus.
- Ensure product quality and correct delivery of features and quality attributes.
- Team resource management, team review.
- Experience working with distributed teams is considered a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Flexible 40-hour work week.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- The international team of professionals.
- Possibility to work from offices around the globe.
- Possibility to visit global meetups and conferences for education and/or for giving a speech.
- An absence of a strict dress code.
- Relaxed work environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
Web3 Rust Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Rust Developer is $140k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 Rust Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|