VTVL is looking for a technical product manager to join the team!
VTVL is a multi-chain platform building better tools to empower owners in web3 - starting with token vesting and liquidity unlocks. Our mission is to be the force-multiplier for wealth creation and ownership in web3.
What you’ll do:
Understand our users
- Actively participate and regularly engage with prospects and customers to provide feedback on product feature initiatives and improvements in design flow.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and explore tangential industry trends in support of developing new products and features to grow user base and delight existing users.
- Be data-obsessed with tracking, reporting, analysing and understanding user behaviours and product performance
Oversee and manage product execution
- Own executing roadmapped priorities set by co-founding team focusing on rapid iterative feature development without sacrificing quality
- Armed with quantitative and qualitative data, ruthlessly and constantly evaluate, challenge, cut scope, and prioritise product opportunities
- Collaborate with engineering to ensure platform scalability and durability, maintaining a balance between operational efficiency and speed of innovation
- Be able to participate in code review, guidance and problem-solve with the engineering team on technical blockers
- Builds consensus across teams through proactive, transparent and succinct written and verbal communication of timelines, trade-offs, and priorities
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical product management or software engineering role at a blockchain or fintech software company
- Proven track record of launching new software products with measurable outcomes
- Experience employing and championing Agile / Scrum methodologies, Git workflow, DevOps CI/CD, TDD & ATDD
- Deep analytical, prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Relentless in your pursuit in discovering the “why” behind the product direction, feature requests or technical blockers
- Naturally curious and proactively seeks to understand the big picture in addition to the minor details
- Motivated by challenges and leverages people and tools across the organisation to realise pathways to success
- Experience & understanding of blockchain & Web3 technologies
Send an email to [email protected] with your CV and relevant links.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $65k - $80k
This job is closed
Benefits: Async, Distributed Team, Equity Compensation, Pay In Crypto, Unlimited Vacation
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|