Nillion is a web3 infrastructure project based on a novel cryptographic innovation called Nil Message Compute (see presentation at Cambridge University). The new technology enables Information-Theoretic Secure decentralized data storage and computation.
As reported by TechCrunch, Nillion raised $25 million at a $180 million valuation in the midst of the bear market of 2022 - the highest valuation for a Seed Round reported in Q4-2022. The project has attracted some of the top talent in tech, including the Founding Engineer of Uber (Conrad Whelan), Founder of Indiegogo (Slava Rubin), Associate General Counsel of Coinbase (Lindsay Danas Cohen), Co-Founder of Hedera Hashgraph (Andrew Masanto) and several other high profile team members. The project has also won several industry awards, including the CoinList Seed Program (see CoinList Tweet here) and Polygon Co-Founder’s Web3 Accelerator Program, Beacon.
Nillion is bringing to life fast, permissionless, decentralized secure storage and private computation that fundamentally improves the way that data is processed, analyzed and shared. The protocol is looking for talented product owners to join its team in building out that vision.
As a Technical Product Owner at Nillion, inside our product team, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our project by effectively managing the product development process, optimizing workflows, and facilitating seamless communication between cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for translating the company's vision into actionable plans, ensuring efficient execution, and delivering high-quality products and features on the Nillion network.
Nillion is a remote-first organization primarily focused on European and US East Coast time zones. Some travel may be required.
- Deep understanding of product development lifecycles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Ability to build, manage and prioritize product roadmaps in an effective manner, in line with company strategy.
- Proven experience in Agile environments, running productive Scrum ceremonies and processes, owning and prioritizing team backlogs, and driving user stories to completion.
- Experience working closely with engineering teams to bridge the gap between technical requirements and business objectives.
- Ability to analyze and refine processes for maximum efficiency and success, adapting plans as needed.
- Familiarity with the intersection of cryptography and technology, facilitating capabilities in the product management and development of technical infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of relevant mathematical concepts to assist in decision-making and problem-solving (e.g. understands algorithms, equations etc.).
- Basic Python programming experience for technical understanding and collaboration with engineering teams.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining thorough documentation of technical requirements, while tracking progress, decisions and changes.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in communication, documentation, and project management.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, projects, and engineering teams effectively (deep experience with Asana is a plus).
- Skills in discerning between essential issues and less critical topics, making informed decisions that align with the project roadmap and goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ensuring effective conveyance of ideas, progress, and issues to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Product Owner, ideally managing projects involving infrastructure, cryptography, and research-orientated teams.
- Background in engineering, computer science or mathematics.
- Knowledge and understanding of blockchain and web3 markets, ecosystems and ethos is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate lifestyles and a globally distributed team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Make a big impact as an early contributor to an incredible founding team.
- Work on new problems in an incredible emerging and dynamic field.
- Learn from world class systems engineering, cryptography, and product domain experts in a mentorship-oriented work culture.
- You don’t need to be in an office or at a desk to have an impact anymore! Nillion are fully remote, but value regular meet-ups.
In summary, if you are interested in web3 infrastructure, innovation, new technology, and are interested in working with a high-caliber team, please apply. Nillion is committed to shaping a better world in all that they do. Their global team is built based on respect, inclusivity, diversity and excellence.
For more information on either the technology or company, there are several lectures at leading universities about the project such as Oxford University, Cambridge University, New York University, Columbia, and MIT. You can also visit Nillion’s early website at www.nillion.com.
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|