Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Marketing
The Role: Analyst, Community Management
Gemini is looking for a motivated crypto enthusiast with a deep understanding of the social media landscape to join as our Community Management Analyst. They will be responsible for supporting community engagement for both Gemini and Nifty Gateway on Twitter, Reddit, and Discord.
The ideal candidate will be ingrained in the Web3 ecosystem, further develop our communities through new initiatives like Twitter Spaces, and Reddit AMAs, and communicate with these important communities in an appropriate brand tone. This is a unique opportunity to grow an audience, shape the voice and tone, and have an impact in building out new initiatives and improving existing ones.
- Create a community content calendar of initiatives including Twitter Spaces, Discord and Reddit AMAs, etc.
- Interact with our community across platforms, and encourage and engage in positive conversations.
- Work with the Customer Support and Frauds team to resolve customer issues and address their questions that come in through Twitter DMs and Reddit threads.
- Track and analyze engagement.
- Collaborate with design and marketing on campaigns to drive engagement.
- Understand the social media universe and stay current with trends to achieve the best performance.
- Proven track record of social media community building, preferably for a Web3 company.
- Bias for action to tackle new initiatives and solve customer problems.
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape; both short and long-term trends.
- Passionate about crypto and Web3.
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $66,000 - $84,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidateâs compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.