A little about us
- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- We currently have over 7 million customers across 40 countries.
- We're part of the Digital Currency Group, a group of companies driving progress in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space that includes Grayscale, Genesis, Coindesk and Foundry Services.
- Our platform has processed over $21 billion to date.
- We’re proud to be one of the world’s most international cryptocurrency teams from 43 different nationalities — working across South Africa, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Nigeria and Singapore.
The role in a nutshell
The role is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to be part of a global cryptocurrency business. The Business Development & Liquidity Manager will look to initiate and lead exploratory talks to drive new business opportunities. Additionally, this role will source, manage and integrate cryptocurrency liquidity partners for the Malaysian market.
You will be based in the Kuala Lumpur office, and work directly with the Country Manager to excel in your mission.
Your mission will involve
- Driving business growth for Luno Malaysia through business partnerships with key partners and platforms, focused on product partnerships.
- Sourcing, managing and maintaining relationships with both institutional and high-value retail customers to ensure high liquidity for the Malaysian exchange.
- Sourcing, building, and maintaining key relationships with the right stakeholders in the designated ecosystems, such as financial regulators, banks, investment product or service providers (such as stock or commodity brokers), and any other strategic partners that can drive 10x growth to the Luno ecosystem.
- Working with the Malaysia Country Manager, global product team, legal, operations, and other cross-functional stakeholders to execute partnerships to drive liquidity.
- Driving influence with partners on new product solutions and strategic integrations opportunities for the business, such as working with the largest platforms in Malaysia to enable direct cryptocurrency transactions on their platform.
- Serving as an ongoing relationship manager for the partnerships you complete, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership.
- Helping to define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance, and aggregate feedback from partners.
- Providing input to the global product team on our approach to ecosystem strategy with stakeholders in Onboarding, Payment, and Wallet product team.
- Leading customized agreement structuring and negotiation with selected partners
The ideal Lunaut will have:
- 5-8 years of proven experience in designing and executing go-to-market and partnership strategies. Experience with large Malaysian tech platforms and companies would be very useful.
- A strong existing network/connection in designated ecosystems: market makers, institutional traders, e-commerce, e-wallets, SuperApps, media, fintech startups, banks, or financial regulators.
- Strong understanding of the crypto industry, particularly in trading on crypto exchanges. With the potential to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work with remote teams across time zones and foster a collaborative and creative work environment.
- Is resourceful, independent, and can get things done.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a reputable University.
- Team Working: They support others and show respect and positive regard for them in social situations. Puts people first, working effectively with individuals and teams, and customers.
- Analytical Thinking: Provides evidence of clear analytical thinking. Gets to the heart of complex problems and issues. Applies own expertise effectively. Quickly learns new technology. Communicates well in writing and can explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Creative Thinking: Open to new ideas and experiences. Seeks out learning opportunities. Handles situations and problems with innovation and creativity. Thinks outside the box to resolve problems.
- Planning and Organising: Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organised way. Follows directions and procedures. Delivers within the agreed time frames.
- Performance and Delivery: Focuses on results and achieving personal work objectives. Works best when work is related closely to results and the impact of personal efforts is obvious. Shows an understanding of business, commerce, and finance.
Life at Luno
- A forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- The remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses with an online learning platform
- Generous maternity/paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $33k - $75k *
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Sales Representative Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Sales Representative is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $272k.
Check more information about Web3 Sales Representative Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| |